The Digital Signal Processing Research Laboratory (DSPRL) is a research laboratory in the Bradley Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA. Our main research interests lie in the field of stochastic digital signal processing, including adaptive signal processing, array processing, spectral estimation, signal modeling, and audio processing.
- Contact Info
- How to get in touch with us Directions to the DSPRL
- Research areas of interest Past and on-going projects
- List of DSPRL publications (some are downloadable)
- DSPRL personnel
- DSP-related courses offered at Virginia Tech
- Various DSPRL related links